Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flushing Meadows

Continuing around the Miami Design District, we find this place I call Flushing Meadows, directly across the building with the car from yesterday. This is part of the district's public art displays, and all I can guess is that the artist has some family who are plumbers. Not sure what the message is, but they are certainly quite original.

Click below for a close-up of each of the flusing trees:

This is the last of the Miami Design District pics for now. Coming this week, a jaunt into Coral Gables.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger A said...

Hello Daniel,
I do not have your email but, if you are referring to the photo spot...I borrowed the space..I do not live there. I live around mid beach.
Thanks for checking my site out...i am just starting this...:)
Best,
A

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

Certainly a very uncommon sight :). Thanks for sharing!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Ummmm.........
Proof that you can make anything out of anything, lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home