Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Autoportrait


I work at my father-in-law's house (he has a home office) and he has a pool in the backyard. It was really sunny in the morning, so I went out to catch some sun and ended up taking this shot of my shadow reflected in the pool.

As a epilogue, in the afternoon we had a cold front pass through bringing in a mini-storm and a drop in temperatures to the low 60's/upper 50's. Yes, world, this is what passes as Winter in Miami. Funny thing is most people are going to be out there wearing their jackets. I know I am.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Well, mention of the temperature stopped me from jumping right in. Otherwise I might have spoiled your shot!
LOL
Nice water effect.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Yeah, I know what you mean Daniel, it gets down to those "freezing" temperatures here in the Canary Islands too. Anything under 70 is time to pile on the sweaters.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Spring has sprung in Indiana. I have a home office too. I work out of my home like your father in law does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home