Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Hello

Welcome to the Miami Daily Photo blog.
I came across the Paris Daily Photo blog a couple days ago, then proceeded to lose a lot of time checking out that and all the other Daily Photo blogs it linked to. It surprised me that Miami had not popped up on that list yet, so in an act of uncharacteristic rashness, I decided to start the Miami edition of the Daily Photo blog.

When most people hear "Miami" arguably the first thing that comes to mind is South Beach (or that Will Smith song); I hope to show you a different side of Miami (and all associated areas). Miami actually has a lot to offer, even if sometimes you really need to dig deep down to find it.

So welcome to this blog, and hope you like these shots of my city.

Oh, and if you'd like to make a request, just leave a comment or email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home