Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Setting Sun


I managed to go home early yesterday so I took an alternate route home that would allow me to shoot some interesting stuff for the photoblog. After that, I headed over to the supermarket to do my shopping for the week. I normally park at this store's rooftop parking lot, and when I got out of my car, I was greeted by this most beautiful setting sun. I just love the contrast between the dark clouds and the burning orange of the star. I rarely have time to see the sun set, but yesterday, after seeing this and taking the photo, I just stood there for the few minutes it took for the sun to fully set.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger midnitebara said...

beautiful!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

I agree - beautiful sunset!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home