Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why I Was Late This Morning

As I've said, I live in an island connected to the mainland by various causeways. I took the southernmost one this morning as I had to go by Office Depot, only to be stuck in very slow traffic for a short while. Eventually we saw there had been a really bad accident on the lanes leading into the beach. I've no idea what happened but the other car involved (behind the yellow cab) was in extremely bad shape.

FYI, that's downtown Miami in the background.

6 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Traffic, I know in the sattes it's terrible....so many cars...here they are at least a bit smaller...

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Daniel M. Perez said...

Trust me, this was nothing. We're not Los Angeles, but we're getting there. I'll have to take a pic of a really good gridblock one of these days.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Kris said...

never mind that you're late ..Look at those beautiful clouds ..aw...

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Daniel M. Perez said...

Yeah, we have a cold front on top of us now ("cold" is a very relative term here) and the sky is a deep and brilliant saphire blue.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that accident as well - five cars involved, including an Acura NSX that got absolutely destroyed. Of course my first guess was that he was going to fast and caused the whole thing.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

or maybe he was trying to take photographs while driving?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home