Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Little Garden Revolution

I was really wondering what photo I would post today when, as I was walking to my apt., I saw my neighbor's little garden. She planted it first last year, but the hurricanes destroyed it, so she replanted about a month ago and it is thriving once more. I mean, look at that basil in the center! Funny thing is, she has started a small garden revolution, with everyone else in the building now going out to plant some flowers as well. We'll see if the seeds I planted actually grow this time.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Daniel M. Perez said...

Trust me, I wasn't blessed with a green thumb either. My grandparents, however, are botanical wizards, able to make pretty much anything grow and bloom even from a tiny graft taken haphazardly from a tree while driving around Puerto Rico or even in their visits to Florida. Next time I go to PR I'll take a shot of their immense garden, especially of my grandmother's orchids.

Like I said, we'll see if my seeds thrive this time around.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Michael Salone said...

Nice to see green after all the dead trees from the hurricanes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home