Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The End

Sadly, the story of our family ends like so many others did, 6 million others to be precise. And yet, there is a glimmer of good: mother and children remain together, a small miracle given the big picture.

I am posting this in honor of my Rabbi's mother, Miriam Bracha bat Hinda Freida, who passed away last Sunday, April 9. May her soul find peace and may she be reunited with the whole family that she lost in the Holocaust.

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I feel the sadness that your post exudes...I am praying for Miriam Bracha bat Hinda Freida

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel your sadness, not only in the words but in the post. Miriam Bracha bat Hinda Freida is in my prayers.

Suby

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Daniel M. Perez said...

Thanks very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home