Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Vacation

As you have noticed, for the last few days the Miami Daily Photo has not been very daily. I am leaving on vacation to Belgium and Holland for 2 weeks tomorrow, and I've been super busy getting things up to date both at work and at home. In the meantime I basically ran out of saved pics, and haven't really had time to take new ones for the past days, let alone for the 2 weeks I'll be out.

The Miami Daily Photo will be on hiatus during my vacation. I will post a couple of pics I took between last night and this morning to make up the missing dates, and then restart once I get back.

Thanks for your support thus far, enjoy the break, and see you when I get back. Later!

12 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

Was an impressive victory for them after being down two games and everyone thought they were done for. enjoy the ride and hopefully Shaq will be back for another year for you guys.

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice holiday in my home-country (Holland). Grtz Nicole

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Have a great trip! When you get back, swing by my the new Glasgow, Scotland DP Blog!

Keep up the good work!

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoe you have a nice vacation, but this doesn't seem to be very "daily" then.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Daniel M. Perez said...

but this doesn't seem to be very "daily" then.

You are absolutely right, but that's life. In an ideal world, I would have had time to gather some 16 extra pics for the days I'd be out, but it just wasn't possible. As it is, I am now back from vacation, and the Miami DP is still on hiatus, and will remain so for at least one more week, if not more. There are just other things that take precedence, as much as I want to keep takings pics and posting them on a daily basis.

If I see that I cannot go back to a daily format again, I will retire the Miami DP from the Daily Photo ring until it can go back to its proper format.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Michael Salone said...

Hey what's happened to my hometown blog? Hope everything is okay with you.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Venga pronto.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Stijn said...

Looking for some Miami info, i ended here. Pretty funny because i live in Belgium and i'm going to Miami within a few days..
Hope you had a wonderful time here.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Lucas Kain said...

Awesome! :D Hope you come back. :)

___
Cheap international calls

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Free International calls said...

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind.

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous ptc said...

I like your articles very much.you have a quite exceptional view.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Struggling to see any 'daily pics'...

--
Cheap International Calls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home