Miami Daily Photo

A day by day look at Miami, Florida.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Forced Hiatus

The Miami Daily Photo blog is going into a short, forced hiatus.

My cat bit into my laptop's power cord this morning, severing the insides, and rendering it useless, a fact I discovered when my laptop ran out of power while it was plugged. I have already ordered a replacement cord, but until it arrives (hopefully by Friday) I am cut off from everything in my computer, including my pictures.

It'll be just a couple of days (Dell is very good about delivering promptly). Please accept my apologies.

(Maybe it has something to do with today's date: 6/6/06?!?!) ;-)

4 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Kris said...

heheh..thankful goodness it's only the power cord!!

mine on that day was the modem didnt work in the morning and the bus which my bf took to work was delay..

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! One unpopular cat. Yeah, I've often thought that in a household with no less than five cats, delicate objects such as laptops, probably wouldn't be a good idea. This seems to prove it.

Try wiping the new cord regularly with vinegar - something cats are supposed to hate - to hopefully deter the critter.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Denton said...

I hope the cat is okay.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Marie McC said...

Bad kitty! Hope you're back up soon. I've been enjoying your views of Miami.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home